Want a Safe Chimney?
When was the last time your chimney was inspected? There could be a number of safety concerns with your chimney.
- Do you have a rain cap?
- Is a bird and animal guard present?
- Do you lack a proper spark arrestor?
- Does your chimney have loose or missing bricks?
- Does it need waterproofing?
Maybe your chimney has been subject to general deterioration or weathering.
When was the last time you had your chimney cleaned?
We would appreciate you choosing our company to serve you, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Regular maintenance of your fireplace/stove/insert and chimney system is required to protect your home and family from the dangers of fire, carbon monoxide, and structural failures. At the Chimney Doctor, we work hard to provide thorough, quality, and affordable services so that our clients don't have to worry about their wallets or their families. Whatever your fuel type, appliance type, or chimney type, we have the experience and expertise to keep your system working safely and efficiently for years to come. To schedule your annual maintenance or to inquire about any of our other services, please contact us at 402-719-7374!
Review Our Services Online
We value your opinion about the work that we have done for you, and we hope you'll do us the courtesy of telling us what you think! If you have any concerns or if we have failed to meet your expectations, please give us a chance to make it right by calling or emailing us directly. If you'd like to tell others about your experience, help us by leaving us a review on Google. See below and thank you for letting us serve you!
- Click here
- See Google Business ad at top right of page
- Click on the button “Write a review” (to right of 'Reviews' caption)
- You'll see a Google "Sign In" box has popped up for you to log into your Google account
- Once logged into your Google account, you'll see a 'Rate and review' box has popped up
- To give a rating, please click on (5) stars, and then share details of your own experience with The Chimney Doctor!